Sunday 19 January 2014

REFLECTIONS


Another cold day, another casual outfit - maybe it's just me but when it gets chilly I always feel like dressing down. Maybe subconsciously I'm trying to wear something as close to and as comfy as pyjamas, maybe?
Having said this it's actually been a surprisingly warm winter in England, by warm I mean it hasn't yet snowed (touch wood) and I'm not complaining one bit!
What's the weather like where you live? Hope you're doing well, as always you can follow me here on Bloglovin' for more outfit inspiration. I now also have Instagram, you can follow me there if you'd like :) Have a great week!

Wearing
Jumper: EWM
Riding Pants: Bershka
Denim Jacket: Topshop
Scarf: Topshop
Bag: Zara
Boots: Mountain Warehouse

10 comments:

  1. You look great! Love that denim jacket! :)


    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kassie Barker Jones19 January 2014 at 19:27

    You look so great here, I absolutely love this outfit. The background, the outfit, the photography is all so amazing. Going to follow on bloglovin now...love it!

    Kassie - www.styledevoured.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this jacket! You look gorgeous, stunning photos xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Derenth Jiménez20 January 2014 at 00:10

    Preciosas fotos :D

    http://dandyssimo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look and blog! This casual outfit is perfect for winter!

    OceanWind Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this look!! I started my blog recently and that would be so nice if you could visit my blog :)

    I'm following your blog and I appreciate it if you could follow me back if you liked my blog! ;)

    http://mayumi1992.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so stunning photos! you look amazing, and the outfit is perfect! beautiful lights:)

    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look uh-maze-ing!!!! These pictures are just so cool too. Love the Borg jacket, I have just bought one from Primark, so lovely and warm in winter

    Please come check out my latest post
    if you have time :)



    Fragile Bird
    | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk



    Helen



    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pics. Lovely outfit. I like the way you look. I invite you to visit my blog NEW POST

    http://themaiddiction.wordpress.com/


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just stumbled across your blog and I love it! You have such a great style sense! Following you on BlogLovin' and would appreciate it if you checked my blog out too! :)
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, I read and appreciate every one, if you have any queries don't hesitate to ask!