Thursday 26 September 2013

MÓNICA


If you've read my blog for a while, you've probably heard me mention my amazing (and beautiful) friend Monica - I say friend, but really, we're like sisters! We met in school -when I lived in Spain- at the age of 7 and, when I sadly left at 12 years old our friendship has done nothing but grow. She is someone who I just know I will be close to years and years from now. 
During the Summer, when I visited my old home and second family, Monica and I spent hours roaming the city and I managed to get her in front of the camera so I could show you how gorgeous and amazing she is!
This is a little something for you Monica, I miss you and love you so much!

7 comments:

  1. That grey top and shorts are stunning LOVE your blog

    xx



    With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. You soo pretty !!

    If you want to visit my blog and if you want follow me and i will follow back

    Kiss Kiss :)

    http://revevelyn.blogspot.com/

    facebook.com/REVEVELYN

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white skirt is so pretty!

    astro-aspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures and outfits. You are gorgeous x

    Fashion Landscape

    ReplyDelete
  5. both outfits are so cool!♥ lovely photos!:)



    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, I read and appreciate every one, if you have any queries don't hesitate to ask!