Saturday 3 November 2012

SIMPLY CASUAL



 What I'm Wearing: Topshop Coat, Pull & Bear Knit Tee, BDG at Urban Outfitters Jeans, Topshop Infinity Scarf, ASOS Slipper Shoes



Yes this outfit is very simple and basic but I just wanted to show you what wore the other day to go to the cinema (I saw Skyfall and it was amazing!) this is the kind of thing I typically wear if I want to be comfy, remember comfortable deosn't always mean trackies, you can wear something simple like jeans and a tee and still look half decent! It is getting freezing here in the UK, it feels like Winter rather than Autumn/Fall, so a jacket is pretty much a must but if you're lucky enough to live in a warmer climate I'd chuck on a cardi and voila! you're ready to go!
Hope you're all having a great weekend - and if you haven't seen Skyfall yet, go and see it right now.

Anna X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, I read and appreciate every one, if you have any queries don't hesitate to ask!