Monday 4 August 2014

SUN SLICE




 I'm back in England for just a few days, if you follow me on Instagram you may know I've been back to Valencia and then had the most amazing week on pilgrimage in Lourdes. Ah isn't Summer wonderful! 
I'm enjoying the sunshine in this lovely skirt I got from Zara a few weeks back, the flowers are so beautiful.
Hope you're having a great Summer, I'm so grateful for the fantastic one I've been enjoying - more soon!

Wearing
Jumper: Zara
Top: Hollister
Skirt: Zara
Sandals: Topshop
Bag: Topshop






6 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos, i love your skirt!!
    xo,
    maddie


    http://feelingmagenta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral skirt on you! Cute detail <3 The off shoulder top gives the perfect balance of cute and sexy look at the same time

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Beach Walk
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. sprinklesofstyle19 August 2014 at 16:42

    Gorgeous outfit!!! Beautiful colours! :)


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. hanstand.blogspot.ca28 September 2014 at 12:25

    The detail on zara skirt is so delicate, it goes well with your look.
    much love
    han


    hanstand.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit, you look so sweet!
    Sarah-Jane xo // www.vmgirl.me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, I read and appreciate every one, if you have any queries don't hesitate to ask!