Wednesday 19 February 2014

SPORTING



Can I just say that I didn't completely die of coldness while prancing around bare-legged. Say whaat?! I don't want to jinx it, but it MAY just may be getting ever so slightly warmer. I'm also shaking off the slump of unproductive-ness we all fall in and make full use of the longer days. I'm definitely not the only one who completely hibernates during winter - sleepy syndrome is a real thing (convinces self).
In this post I'm fully embracing the sports wear trend - it's definitely one of my firm favourites and receives top marks for comfort levels - I mean, who doesn't want to run around in sweats and call it fashionable? 

Hope you're all doing well, it's been a hectic few weeks for me but my feet are on more solid ground now and I've got some time on my hands which is always nice. 
As always be sure to follow me here on Bloglovin' and thank you for sticking with me! More soon :)

Wearing
Jumper: Pibernat
Skirt: Mango
Coat: Uniqlo
Backpack: Eastpak
Shoes: Superga

16 comments:

  1. Love this sporty look <3 You actually look super chic! And love how you added the red backpack to this outfit :)))

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: ALLEY
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! sporty yet chic! also, your skin is amazing! xxo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! Super cute :)

    www.thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of this - your shoes are so cute xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ! I find your photos just amazing :$

    Good blog ! I follow you ;)

    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog your outfits meet my taste ...i am following you via bloglovin now dear :)

    www.asiaandkasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! The camera is forgiving haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking really sweet yet down-to-earth in this all black emsemble! nice coat too!

    Check out my Streetstyle post at London Fashion Week and share your thoughts! :)

    ALxx

    http://www.superrassspy.com/blog/street-style-lfw-aw14-vol1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look. Love the pop of red with your backpack. Love it.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow so in love with that spoty chic style!!!


    http://www.comercialmoyano.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great and I like the skirt very much. Wish to check out my blog and maybe follow each other? Let me know.

    justabriefmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog and I'd like to say, that is amazing! You have awesome design, beautiful photos and interesting posts!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me now in my blog)

    blueandbirds.blogspot.com.es

    Mary Rigby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, I read and appreciate every one, if you have any queries don't hesitate to ask!