Sunday 8 September 2013

CORNWALL DIARIES






A few weeks ago my family and I made the -triple underlined and highlighted- 9 hour car journey down to Cornwall, a beautiful beach resort in the South West of England. It was a week of relaxation and quality time spent with one another, the views were incredible and the weather surprisingly pleasant; I'm talking shorts and t-shirt kind of weather! Here are just a few of my favourite snaps from this week away, hope you enjoy them as much as I do - hope you've had a great weekend and roll on the next one! 

8 comments:

  1. The Floating Team8 September 2013 at 16:11

    Lovely pics :) Your dog is so cute!
    Wanna float with us? http://www.floatstardust.blogspot.com

    The Floating Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning photos! I love Cornwall xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely great photos!

    http://oyouclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks like such a lovely place! great photos :)
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather here looks amazing & the sweets are making me crave sugar & I don't even like sweets!

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, I read and appreciate every one, if you have any queries don't hesitate to ask!