Tuesday 23 July 2013

VISCA VALENCIA


Here are the first set of photos of the beautiful city that is Valencia, there is so much this city offers that would be impossible to condense into a few photos on some blog but nevertheless I couldn't not share with you small captures of its beauty. Maybe I'm biased because I've lived here but still, I hope you enjoy and look forward to many more photos!
I'm currently having a few days of pure relaxation at the country side, moments like right now - writing this post by the pool, the sound of water splashing, children laughing, music playing, surrounded by tree covered mountains, moments like these feel like perfection isn't so hard to reach. On that note, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and happy Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Valencia is definitely on my "places to see" list xx

    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, I read and appreciate every one, if you have any queries don't hesitate to ask!