Sunday, 27 January 2013

LIFE IN PICS


Just thought I'd upload this collection of pics I've taken recently-apart from the last one. Thankfully the snow has melted, I got my pics while it lasted but I'm so ready for the warmer weather to return (shut up about the bloody weather already!). Oh, I ordered a beautiful dress from Motel Rocks and I can't wait for it to come, I'll be wearing it for a Bond themed party in a few weeks so look out for a post on that! Other than that, not much more is going on at the minute, my life is pretty much consumed with school - cue sarcastic cheer.I'm trying to post twice weekly now, I think it's a good balance, anyway hope you're all having a good week!

21 comments:

  1. great pics honey, i really loove them!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it snowed in MI a couple nights ago as well. Finally melting away! I'm so ready for warm weather LOL

    xx

    Marianne Y
    www.BellaMariella.com fashion & beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes looking forward to some sun! xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely pictures! I'm so glad the snow is gone though! Hah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice all these photos honey, i love the snow!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I really like the serene feeling of the first picture!
    With love,

    Joy
    justlikesushi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's probably my fave out of the lot :)

      Delete
  6. just found your blog and we really like it! these pictures are amazing! spent about 5 minutes looking at them ;)
    lots & lots if love from the freeeezing switzerland:)
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures, especially the one of the perks of being a wallflower quote!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really beautiful pics. I am going to a photography course this weekend, hopefully I will be able to produce something as nice as these afterwards!

    Alyssa

    http://squibtoday.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet, I'm sure they'll be even better!

      Delete
  9. Lovely pics! Especially the one with the trees :)

    http://thetotalopposite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, I read and appreciate every one, if you have any queries don't hesitate to ask!